Rainbow Bridge Durban July Special: Get paid as a winner if Rainbow Bridge finishes 2nd
- Back Rainbow Bridge using Sportingbet's Durban July Special
- You will get paid out if Rainbow Bridge wins at Greyville
- But also get paid as a winner if Rainbow Bridge finishes 2nd
Durban July (Getty Images)
Rainbow Bridge is the second favourite to win Saturday's Durban July at Greyville, and you can get paid out as a winner if he finishes 2nd.
Sportingbet is the place to bet on the 2020 Durban July with the bookmaker paying out as a winner if your horse finishes 2nd in Saturday's big race at Greyville.
Punters betting on Rainbow Bridge to win the Durban July at Sportingbet can get a winning return even if he comes home comes in second.
How to use the Durban July offer
- Opt-in and stake anything up to R50 on the Durban July
- If your horse comes second, it will be paid out as a winner as a Free Bet
- That means if your horse finishes first, it will pay out as normal. If it finishes second, it’ll pay out (max Free Bet R5,000) at the same odds as if it was a winner.
Both single and each way (E/W) bets are eligible for this offer, which is only valid to one per customer.
To view the current odds for the Durban July and place your bet using the promotion, visit Sportingbet here.